I've seen many fakes on the internet about Nintendo's next big thing...if you care about REAL information, bookmark this page. It will be updated a few times every week. I can assure you that what I say is authentic. I am not a hoax...and you will see that in the coming days. Again, don't expect to see "leaks" of game screens or anything of that nature. Do I have access to these mysterious screens? In a way...but that's not a risk I'm willing to take. I apologize. Please try to keep this site sort of on the "down low." Thank you.Now, I am sure you will agree that this guy is either not after the kind of exposure as fakers like Seriousgamer007 are - or, at least, he is a million times more clever than them. In my books, at least, his claims are worthy of closer inspection. There are too many to list them all here. But here´s a flavour:
* In the extremely early stages right now is a MMORPG game set in the Mario universe.Those are all bold claims that eventually will show the author off as either right or wrong. None of this ´Believe! A Revolution is coming!´ crap that doesn´t help anyone.
* There will be an African American lead character in one of the earlier "Revolution" games.
* The new redesign of the DS will be "Revolutionary".
* The first explanation of what is revolutionary about the system itself will still be revealed this year.
* "Revolution" is not the final name anymore.
* Broadband will offer full support. 56K connections will work with most of the games, don't worry.
I hope the author will not think that I am violating his request of keeping a low profile by posting this here. After all, this is only a humble blog with hardly more than a thousand visitors a day. And I think we will all benefit from having his claims either confirmed or quashed. That is why I posted the following guestbook entry on his site.
Dear Insider.I am looking forward to his response. This little trick helped kill one alleged insider blog already, if you remember. Let us see what will be revealed about ´Revealing the Revolution´.
I am a television journalist reporting about games, as well as the owner of the well-respected blog Definitive Nintendo Revolution speculation. I would very much like to verify your authenticity. I have good enough contacts with Nintendo to do this without compromising your anonymity.
For example, you must have been visiting either Redmond or Kyoto, albeit as a guest. From those visits, you will have noticed mundane details about the interior design or office routines, such as hotels where guests are commonly booked into.
You would only be able to answer those questions if you really had contacts with Nintendo and had visited their premises. Through my contacts I can easily verify your answers. This has great advantages for all of us. We will know if what you say is trustworthy and you will gain full credibility, while remaining completely anonymous. I strongly suggest you agree. Since there are no disadvantages to you doing so, refusing my request will show you up as an impostor.
Thank you in advance.
Yours sincerely, Andreas.
Source: Revealing the Revolution